Accurl Brand 200T 6000MM NC Amada Press Brake with Estun E21 for 3
● DELEM DA41s 2-axis CNC System
● Laser Safety Protection
● ECO Energy-saving driving
● AMADA Punch & Double V-Dies
● CE Norms & Front Safety Barrier
● Front Arms with Adjustable Height
● WILSON High speed Top clamping
● Safety Standards(2006/42/EC):
1. EN12622:2009+ A1:2013
● Front finger Protection(Safety light curtain)
● South Korea Kacon Foot Switch(Level4of safety) Back metal safe
fence with CE standards
● Safety relay with Monitor the pedal switch& safety protection
● The frame is heavy-duty as well as compact and it assures precise
results.It is made of high
● quality mild steel and it has undergone systematicmechanical
● Electric welding of high precision
● Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts
● ACCURL® chooses the best products to guarantee long-lasting and
● ACCURL® selects the best components.
● Totally European design, streamlined looking,Monoblock,Welded
steel frame rigid to deflection moment and high tensile with ST44
● ACCURL Press Brake is Equipped with the Estun user-friendly user
interface,the E21 provides all main press brake functionality.
● Automatic tonnage and stroke adjustment for bending
angles.Perfect bending results with easy angle input and operation
● All tubes are connected by tube insertings to avoid oil lost and
burst by welding tubes.
● Ball screw and line guide was designed to improve precision.
● E-Z fast wedge clamping was designed to change tools quickly.
● Safe fence and the electric interlocker have been designed for
the machine to ensure the operation safety.
The ACCURL® NC press brake , engineered with great care for details
, is a high quality machine tool . The studies made on the
framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts
in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical
solicitations , therefore guaranteeing a stable structure , thus a
higher precision in bending. This feature is even enhanced by a
system of manual crowning . Worth mentioning is also the
possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration , at
later stage .
● Machine Frame
ACCURL® machines are designed from the ground up by our expert
engineers with only one goal: to build the best machines imaginable
. By combining our unique machine designs with the highest quality
materials available , we have achieved our objective and invented
some of the most reliable and durable machines in the world .
● Hybrid System
ACCURL® is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as
theconventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the
customer:a huge energy saving ( 55% if compared to a traditional
machine ) and amassive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks
to the double tank .
● Hydraulic Cylinder
All seals in cylinder is PARKER from USA,Being able to work under
rated load continuously , stable working and high precision .
● Double Guided Ram
The double guided ram ensures the stability and the ram-working
table perpendicularity . This allows to keep the high precision
during the whole bending phase , even with different tools and
intermediates, thus ensuring the centering made during the initial
tests in time .
● Ram Positioning System
Main Torsion bar machine limitations:
1) Always for center bending ( No off center )
2) No conic bends – Y1 = Y2
3) Impossible tandem connection
4) Mechanical synchronism on Y1/Y2
● Punch and dies
Full length multi V series of 835mm punches with a fractioned one
● X - Axis Back Gauge
ACCURL® press brake are provided are equipped with a back gauge
that automatically adjusts the X (depth) axes to ensure your
material isalways positioned accurately, resulting in higher
quality finished parts.
X-Axis CNC BackGauge:
1) X precision servo-driven back gauge
2) Manually adjustable R and Z1 , Z2- axis
3) High - Speed with HIWIN linear guides
4) Driven by DELTA Servo Motors and drives
5) Complete Backgauge fingers on double linear guide
6) X – axis speeds up to 800 mm / sec and accuracy to 0.01mm
● Speed Arip System
The speed arip system reduces the time spent changing tools by 8.5
times compared with traditional systems .
● Foot Switch
Foot switch from Germany's Siemens ( Category 4 )
● Safety Light Curtain
Back of the machine safety light curtain
Specifications for NC Press Brake Machine
|1||Type||NC amada press brake|
|2||Delem CNC System||Estun E21 NC control|
|3||CNC Control Axis||Y X axis Crowning|
|4||Bending force||200 Ton|
|5||Bending length||6000 mm|
|6||Distance between columns||4800 mm|
|7||Throat Depth||350 mm|
|8||Slide Stroke||200 mm|
|9||Stroke Adjustment||160 mm|
|10||Max.Shut Height||515 mm|
|12||Main Motor Power||11 KW|
|13||Machine weight||21300 kg|
|15||Option 1||Estun E200 NC control|
|Option 2||DELEM DA41 CNC control|